The Oliver Bridge Builder sponsorship honors Lieutenant William Oliver, commander of a military detachment sent from Fort Snelling to guard a blocked shipment of supplies in the winter of 1820. Lieutenant William G. Oliver camped in the area, which became known as Oliver's Grove. It's current location is at the southwest corner of Ramsey and Second Street in downtown Hastings.
Each Oliver Bridge Builder will receive:
Their business or name listed in our attractive 2021 competition program book and
Their business or name listed on the MHSP website with a hyperlink to their website.